Click Image for Gallery
A light-cured hybrid composite resin with a 19-year clinical history for use in both anterior and posterior restorations.
single filler is 100% zirconia/silica which allows more particles per
gram of paste, resulting in excellent strength and wear resistance.
handling characteristics allow for easy placement and a lack of resin
stickiness so the material will release easily from your instrument.
the opacities of both dentin and enamel, minimizing shade-matching
guesswork and allowing better blending with natural tooth color for
superior esthetic results.
- Available in 11 shades:A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B2, B3, C2, Pedo, Cervical Yellow, and Universal Dentin.
- Versatile material is ideal for both anterior and posterior restorations.
- Excellent strength and wear resistance
- Addresses the opacities of both dentin and enamel
- Excellent handling characteristics; No resin stickiness
- Versatile - Ideal for both anterior and posterior restoration
3M Espe Z100 Universal Restorative Syringe - Refills